Monday, August 30, 2010

Crazy weekend for Bugg

So Saturday night she was playing and slipped and hit her head on the corner of the only table we have and bam nice little boo boo on her forehead. Her first official injury...I'll post a pic later. I was so sad. But JC said she was a champ and hardly cried (I was at work.)

Sunday was a lazy day for us in the morning, we all stayed in our jammies til noon.

Monday rolled around and we decided to head to the fair! Addy got to pet a cow and goat and watched some chickens and ducks run away from other kids. It was pretty fun to get out and people watch (although the food JC and I decided on was pretty disappointing.) We got home and needed to plant a tree we recently bought so I put Addy in her stroller and we went to work. After it was planted I took her out to let her feel the grass on her feet, something she didn't like. So she walked on the sidewalk and then we went back over to watch daddy finish up. I stood her in the grass again and she was ok, for like 10 seconds. I picked her up and guess what was on her foot...an effing bee! I flicked it off but it was too late, she got stung. She screamed and we went inside and called the dr. I knew what to look for if she was having an allergic reaction but I just wanted to talk to someone to make me feel better. She was/is totally fine but man that kinda sucked not knowing if she's allergic and stuff.

Hopefully that is all the excitement she's gonna have for awhile. Yes, I know it's all small stuff but when it happens for the first time it's kind of a big deal and stuff I'll want to remember.

1 comment:

Tisha said...

ohmygosh, poor addy. what a rough weekend. but atleast you've gotten the first owies out of the way!