Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Big day

So I didn't wake up this morning thinking we were going to do anything but have family over for dinner but we got up and moving I blogged while we layed in bed, I showered and then we were off! We went to the clinic I worked at before I had Addy to visit everyone. While not everyone was there we did visit with a lot of great friends/coworkers. She didn't nap this morning so I figured she was gonna have issues but no. She walked up to people that I didn't even know! Big big change from the normal Addy. Then we go have lunch with daddy and she is walking all over the place, letting everyone get their dose of Addy. We came home in hopes she would nap but it took me an hour and a half to get her to sleep for a total of 30 minutes...lame...super lame. Then I start getting ready for dinner with the fam, JC's mom dad sis her soon to be husband and JC's aunt and uncle from Idaho. Addy is sooo crabby while I'm trying to get everything ready that I'm not holding out much hope for tonight when she meets new people. Of course Bugg is full of surprises and when everyone gets there she immediately goes to Jackie and is walking and greeting everyone, gosh that kid amazes me sometimes! I LOVE HER! She is kind of outgoing now(which scares me a little) but I am so glad she isn't clingy like she was. I hope this sticks.

No comments: