Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So I'm a bit behind...


Last Friday, 4/10, I decided to ultrasound myself again!  I just love being able to see what I want to see.  These pics aren't as clear as the last ones but you can certainly tell that baby is growing...fast! I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and maybe I'll get another glimpse of the little peanut.

We have about 5 weeks left before we can find out the gender and I can't wait.  We have already decided on the crib but I have seen so many adorable nursery decors that I can hardly wait to start decorating!  I think JC is pretty surprised that I haven't made one baby related purchase yet...but I do talk about it a lot.

Nothing else is really going on with us and now that snowboarding season is over we really have nothing else going on!  (Don't worry I stopped a few weeks ago when it was too uncomfortable to bend over and strap-in my binding.)  We have made some plans to go camping this summer earlier than we usually do because come Labor day I might not want to.  One of those trips is going to be a road trip down the Oregon coast, which I am super excited for!  

Ok, I have a room to clear out!

1 comment:

Tisha said...

i can't wait to go to babies r us.