Friday, April 03, 2009

my turn to run the ultrasound...

So today at work the phones were pretty slow so I did some busy work until there was just nothing left to do.  Charity, an MA at work, said she wanted to do an ultrasound on me but I am kinda modest (I know that'll change!) so I just asked her to show me how it worked and I would give it a whirl.  I had the most amazing time!  Since I could control it I just watched for a while and watched baby make spontaneous movements.  I saw the flicker of a heartbeat...always nice!  I could see arms and legs and I think even fingers.  You can see what I was able to see below.  I love the 3rd and 4th ones, legs all up in the air.  You probably can't see it but in the last one you can actually see fingers!!!  Most days I despise my job but this kinda makes up for it!



1 comment:

Tisha said...

love it! I especially like the legs up too.... :) super cute!