Thursday, October 11, 2012

birthday favorites!

So today Addy turned 3. I still can't believe it. She opened a present before going to daycare with cupcakes for her friends. Came home and opened more presents. Went to dinner at her favorite restaurant Amigos. Came home to Nana and Dupa and a wagon on the porch from great grandpa and some clothes from great grandma. Played with a few toys and read a Pookie book before bed. Whew, that sounds exhausting! Her favorite part of all of that was playing with her wagon. She has wanted a wagon for a while now and I'm so excited she has one.

A little conversation we had tonight:

"Mom do you like babies?"

"Yes Addyson, I love babies."

"Oh well i think you can go get some babies!"

I don't know where she thinks I can go to get babies but she wants four.

I asked her what she wanted to do for work when she grows up and she told me she wants to build something. I asked her what she was going to build and she replied castles. Where does she come up with this stuff?! Anyway, she's building us a castle when she gets big and she is going to live in it with us and her four babies.

No comments: