Monday, March 21, 2011

foot loose and facebook free!

So today I decided to put myself into detox. For Facebook that is.  I am so tired of the drama and moaning and groaning that I am putting a stop to it the only way I know how.  I liked the aspect of keeping up with friends because we all are so busy but I really noticed it was changing my mood every time I logged on and somebody else had some "trauma" going on.  Please don't take this the wrong way friends, I am here for you if you need support but right now that support will not be offered via the wide world of Facebook. So, until further notice you can reach me by phone. (I can't deprive grandparents of pics of Addy so those will still be posted through photoshop and probably blog post links since I will have more time to do this instead of surfing Facebook :)

No comments: