Wednesday, February 10, 2010

rolling rolling rolling no more!

So Addy rolled over last week, about 5 times in one day and then hasn't done it since.  She is so busy trying to suck/chew on her hand that she won't even push herself up when she's on her tummy.  I am pretty happy I was able to catch one of them on video otherwise I'm sure no one would believe me!  I am a little sad her daddy hasn't gotten to see it for himself.  It's like she thinks she's mastered it so why bother.  Now she tries to pull her legs under her when on her tummy in an effort to crawl (please not yet!)

I was able to capture a super cute pic of Addy wearing her daddy's hat.  It was in color but I liked it in black and white with a little edge blur.


JC loves this pic!

1 comment:

Tisha said...

who wouldn't love this picture!? she's adorable!!